2019

Sunday, January 13, 2019



Hi Everyone!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

..........I am back :) ........Well kinda sorta.

I have decided that I want to bring back some goodness here on the website. I miss having this outlet and I miss interacting with other book-friendly folks in the world. I did the #boutofbooks chat yesterday and yes, it just felt right.

It has been six months since I started my Ph.D. program and I am still working full time so it won't be quite the same as was before...but I would like to try to make an effort to be here when I can be. I trust that you all will understand :) and be patient with me.

To that end...here is my commitment for 2019:

-2 reviews a month
-Ongoing opportunities to promote amazing authors!
-Upcoming details about fun book events
-Other fun link ups as appropriate

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS