Reading Recap

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hi Everyone!

It's Spring Break and we are in trying to stay in to avoid any viruses...so that means lots of reading. Happy to share with you a few mini-reviews...

Red White and Royal Blue
You all voted for this one and it didn't disappoint! What a cute story, it was a quick read too. I enjoyed this one very much.

The Summer I Turned Pretty-Books 2 and 3
I needed some more Jenny Han in my life following TALBILB. It was interesting to see where this headed. I liked the series and I am curious where they go from here.

Such a Fun Age
Saw that some of you were posting about this one, so gave it a whirl. I enjoyed it as well!

Generally, some good reads here. Hope everyone is safe and healthy!

Happy Reading!
-Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS