Book Promotion: Solo

Monday, May 8, 2017



Hi Everyone!

I am excited to be here today to help by celebrating the book birthday of Lauren Rico's new book, Solo. It looks like a great one! I have not had a chance to read it yet,  but I am very much looking forward to it. I hope that you will get a chance to check it out as well.

******************
Here are a few details/
Summary from Goodreads:
When graduate student Katherine Brenner walked into my class, I couldn’t stand her -- all perfect skin and big, blue eyes -- just like the woman who broke my heart. 

If it wasn’t for that blizzard, if her car hadn’t broken down outside my house, if she hadn’t looked amazing by the firelight, I never would have kissed her. No matter how hard I try, every excuse I make not to see her comes up flat. 

I can’t stop thinking of her lips. Or the way her curves fit perfectly in my hands. There’s a million reasons why this won’t work. I’m her professor. It’s against university policy. 

And if this gets out, I could lose everything.

****************


I hope to get to this one soon! 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS