Reading Recap

Saturday, May 27, 2017



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by quickly with a quick set of reviews from some books that I have finished recently.

Geekerella
I enjoyed this book. I found the story one that was easy to read and I enjoyed the 'take' on an old classic. I especially enjoyed the story lines throughout this book. It is one that keep you reading throughout the entire duration. Thank you for the opportunity to review this book!

Always by my side
I enjoyed this book. Animal books are always something that get to me and I appreciated the opportunity to reflect on how they have made a different in other people's lives (as well as my own). This book was full of animal stories. Thank you for the opportunity to review this book!

Adnan’s Story
A follow up to story that was shared through the Serial podcast, more information about the case. I enjoyed this book because it gave more information about Adnan’s story. I appreciate the insights of the author and her thoughts about what she would have thought to benefit him in this story. I thought was an interesting read.

Dreamland
My second Dessen book, brought to me courtesy of a friend. I really appreciated this book for the lighter summery read it was. While there are parts of the characters that are not so light, it kinda makes you think about love and what does that mean when you are ‘in it.” I enjoyed this book and am glad for the opportunity to have experienced it.

Have you read any of these?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS