Book Review: The Life Changing Manga of Tidying Up

Tuesday, September 5, 2017



Author: Marie Kondo
 
Personal Review: I first read the life changing magic of tidying up about a year ago. I enjoyed the book and it had a bunch of great golden nuggets in it that made me think about how I organize my life. I really appreciated that.

When I saw that this one was being offered as manga, I had to see what it was like! Same great appeal in a new fun way. I learned again the golden nuggets, but in a story form this time. I really enjoyed this book.

I am glad that I had a chance to read this one. Thanks for the opportunity.

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book as part of the Blogging for Books program. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS