Book Tag: Coffee Time!

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Coffee...a free hug in a mug! I never really used to drink it and then I started and now I cannot stop. I saw this book tag circulating and decided to hop on in! 


Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into, but has hardcore fans.
  For me, that was the Hunger Games. It took me awhile to get past the idea 
  that people are 'tributes.'

Peppermint Mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
    Last year, was Let it, Snow! (Also on Netflix)

Hot Chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
     No questions asked: Chicken Soup with Rice by Maurice Sendak.

Double Shot of Espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
     Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I am fascinated by Newt's 
     collection :)

Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
      Lately, that has been Becoming by Michele Obama.

That Hipster Coffee Shop: Give a book by an Indie author a shout-out.
       Would love some good rec's here! :)

Oops! I Accidentally Got Decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
        Another hard question...I think that writing a book is hard. I try to give            credit to those who take the time to do it.

The Perfect Blend: Name a book or series that has both bitter and sweet but is ultimately satisfying.
         To All the Boys I Loved Before :)
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS