F is for Friday

Friday, July 24, 2020


F is for Friday
Hosted by: Nomadic Worlds
Description: Close out the workweek and get ready for the weekend by answering four questions:


F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read); 




I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend; 
I just picked up How to Be Anti-racist! 

F – Favorite quote of the week/day; Just keep swimming" Finding Nemo, 2003

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.
1) My kittens
2) Teleworking
3) The end of the summer school coming in just a few weeks!
4) Conversations with friends!

5) Weekends

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I read 28 Summers a month ago and I'm STILL obsessed with it!!! Such a fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS