Adopt a Greyhound Month

Thursday, April 20, 2017



April is National Adopt-a-Greyhound Month! 


This article from 2015 is worth sharing again. I know this is not a book topic, but it is one that is very important to me. I hope you will check it out!  If you ever know of anyone who has any questions on the topic, please feel free to send them my way! 

Adopting our dog was one of the best decisions we ever made. He is the most gentle, kindest puppy. I feel very fortunate every day for the fact that he is part of our life. :) 

Even if you cannot adopt, there are lots of ways to still get involved! You can volunteer or help get the word out about the breed. When they come off the race tracks, they need good homes. 

Thanks for your attention! 

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW I love this so much. Greyhounds are amazing dogs. I have two dogs of my own and I am currently fostering two senior dogs. They are Shih Tzus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you! That is awesome! I am so glad that you can help out like that!!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS