Book Review: Roanoke Girls

Sunday, April 2, 2017



Hi Everyone!

Today I am stopping by to share with you a review of a book that I found to be a very interesting read. In this book, we are given the opportunity to meet Lane who has faced some traumatic family experiences and the stories that go along with it. Her life is anything but easy.

In this book, the most appealing thing to me was the plot. The book kept me wanting to know what would happen next and I wanted to keep reading. I also appreciated the characters of this book because they had to face some tough realities about their lives as they knew them.

I would recommend this book for those who enjoy a good thriller, for those who like a complicated back story, but those who enjoy an interesting read. Thank you for the opportunity to read this book.

Additional Information:
Author
Summary

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book as part of the Blogging for Books program. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS