Book Review: The Nocturnals-The Fallen Star

Friday, April 7, 2017




Author: Tracey Hecht
 
Summary from Goodreads: 
In The Fallen Star, Dawn, Tobin, and Bismark awaken one evening to a disaster: all of the forest's pomelos have been mysteriously poisoned! As the Nocturnal Brigade sets out to investigate, they encounter Iris, a mysterious aye-aye, who claims monsters from the moon are to blame. While the three heroes suspect a more earthly explanation, the animals of the valley are all falling ill. And then Tobin gets sick, too! The Nocturnal Brigade must race to find answers, and the cure, before the pomelo blight threatens to harm them all.
 
Personal Review:



I am excited to be here today to bring you a review of the 3rd Nocturnals book! This book is another geared at the middle school age and we once again get to meet up with the friends we made in the first two books. This time the crew has gotten sick and they must work together to solve what is causing it.

I enjoy these books because they have themes that I believe in woven throughout the story. It's not in your face, but done in a tactful way. I appreciate the story very much throughout. My favorite part of these books are the characters. The way that the author writes creates vivid images in my mind.

I enjoyed this book and appreciate the opportunity to read the latest in the series. Thank you!

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book from the publisher. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS