Reading Recap

Sunday, April 23, 2017



Hi Everyone!

It has been awhile since I have done a mini-recap, so I wanted to stop by with a couple of quick updates...


Someone Like You
This is the first Dessen book I have read and I really enjoyed it. I can understand why people enjoy her writing style. The book was easy to read and the characters were vivid for me. I read this as part of the #ReadDessen challenge. I look forward to more!

LumberJanes/Gotham Academy
When I first heard about the cross over, I was really excited. I really enjoyed how the two came together in a unique way! I felt the characters were able to remain true to themselves and I really appreciated that throughout this collaboration.

Searching for Sunday
In this book we get to go with the author as she reflects on her experience with the church and her perspective from the millennial point of view. I really appreciated her candor and the background that she provides on alot of topics that things that I think about. This book made me think and I appreciate the opportunity to read it!

LumberJanes Vol. 6
In the latest the Lumberjanes are back, this time in Sink or Swim. I appreciated this volume very much because of the golden nuggets tucked into it. There were some great panels with advice and information about the world around us. In its true fashion, I loved the illustrations and it had many laugh out loud moments.

What have you been reading lately?


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS