Book Review: Code 7

Monday, July 31, 2017



Author:  Bryan R. Johnson
 
Summary from Goodreads: 
Life at Flint Hill Elementary School may seem normal, but seven friends find themselves on a path to crack the code for an epic life. Whether they're chasing their dreams on stage, searching for an elusive monster fish, or running a makeshift business out of a tree house, can these heroes find a way to work together to change their community?

Personal Review:
In this middle grade novel, seven kids have to come together to brainstorm the key parts of their mural. I enjoyed the short stories throughout and the lessons that they learned along the way. I would be curious to see what the kids perspective on the book would be.

The best part of this book was the characters. I liked that they each had their own ideas on how to approach their lives. I appreciated that very much.

Thank you for the opportunity to review this book.

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS