Reading Recap

Tuesday, March 6, 2018


Hi Everyone!

Stopping by with a couple of mini- reviews for you!

We Are Okay
In this book, we get to experience love, loss, and what it means when the world as you know it is not quite what you think. This book was written part in a reflection way, in another part real time. I appreciated the back and forth narrative.

Lumberjanes Unicorn Power
I am used to the LJ's in graphic form, but this was just as fun. With many LOL moments, I enjoyed the story and I cannot wait until the next one! If you like chapter books, I would recommend this one as it was fun read.

My New Crush Gave To Me
It was described to me as a Hallmark movie and I would agree! :) It was a cute, fun read. I enjoyed the story in this one and the characters quirky ways.

LumberJanes: Stone Cold
This one was all about family. Sometimes family is a challenge and this book reminded us -that is okay. I love these graphic novels. I hope that they never stop! :)

 Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS