Book Challenge: Read from all 7 Continents

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I came across a page on my local library page that shared ideas for challenges. I was fascinated by the following one: 

READ AROUND THE WORLD
Pick 7 books, each set (primarily) on a different continent. Variations of this task could include choosing all Fiction or all Non-Fiction, the authors from each continent instead of the books set there, or perhaps biographies of someone from there. Feel free to be creative for Antarctica!

So I started thinking about what books I have read from different places...that I have enjoyed:

North America:
So many to name!! 
Europe:








Africa:





Australia:

But then I realized that I don't think that I have read that many books from Asia, South America, or Antarctica.  So clearly, I need to fix that! 
Do you all have any recommendations?

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS