F is For Friday

Friday, January 10, 2020


Hi Everyone, 

I am sharing with you a new (to me) book meme for Friday: 
F is for Friday. This one is hosted by: Nomadic Worlds.


Here is how it works:
Description: Close out the workweek and get ready for the weekend by answering four questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read); I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend; F – Favorite quote of the week/day; F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

F) Book Obsession:





I) Looking forward to reading:



F) Favorite Quote of the Week:




F) Things I am grateful for: 
     1) Long weekend coming up (in a week)! 
     2) To be blogging again :)
     3) Supportive friends!
     4) My kittens :) 

     5) For semester breaks between classes! 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS