Book Review: Miss Mayhem

Thursday, May 28, 2015





Author: Rachel Hawkins

Summary from Goodreads:

Harper, a Southern Belle, is back. This time she is learning more about her new role as a Paladin or at least what it takes to become ‘official’. Even though that part is not clear to her as she must undergo a series of trials, she quickly learns that the Ephors are back and are wanting to train David. Throughout the book is an adventure of balancing life outside of her new world, while helping David to do the right thing.

Personal Review:

This is the second book in the series. (Click here for my review of the first book in a series) I enjoyed the book, but still did not get a clear picture of the new roles and what they were trying to accomplish. It is becoming a little bit clearer in each book, but I hope that in the next all will be revealed. 

Similar to before, I enjoyed the build up to the big event, but then felt it was over rather quickly. The imagery that is playing in my head was vivid as the author describes the scenes throughout the book. I think the writing style is easy to read and digest.

The main point of this review is to say that I enjoyed the book. I will wait to see what happens in the next one. Until then!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS