Book Review: Unrivaled

Friday, March 18, 2016





Author: Alyson Noel

Review: 
I am really glad that I had a chance to participate in my second Around the World ARC Tours with this book. I enjoyed the story and I felt like it would be a perfect made into a TV show type of story.

Unrivaled is the first book in the series. In this book, we follow a group of young adults who are attempting to make it in LA. They become part of a contest to help the infamous Ira promote his nightclubs. Truth is that is not the life they want, but they think it will help them in the long run get to where they are going. When that promotion life begins to intersect with some stars and strange things start to happen, that is when the story starts to take off. I don’t want to spoil it, so if you like a quick pace book this is the one for you.

The best part of this book was the characters. I thought the author did a wonderful job of explaining details about each person so you could picture who they were in your mind. Once you had an image, it made the scenes much more enjoyable.

I enjoyed the plot of this book, but one word of caution it does leave you with a bit of a cliff hanger so knowing what will happen will have to wait a little bit. I recommend this book for those people who enjoyed TV shows like The OC, Gossip Girl or the like. It had that vibe that went along with it while you were reading it. All in all, a pretty good book with a juicy story.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS