Take Control of your TBR Pile

Tuesday, March 1, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Happy March! This month I am linking up with the Caffeinated Book Reviewer to participate in the Take Control of Your TBR Challenge. This is a month long challenge. I will be posting my progress here. I am excited to hopefully make some good progress on my stack of books that I own and still need to read.

My Goals:
1) Read six books from my TBR
2) Read 1500 pages
3) Have Fun!

-------------------------------

1.) The Little Prince
2.) Charm
3.) The Golden Compass
4.) Attachments
5.) The Magical Monarch of Mo


Summary:
This was a fun event! I have to say that unfortunately I did not meet the goals that I set for the month. I had hoped to make it through a few more of the books that I own. However, I did still make through 17 books overall and if that counted, I would have easily made these goals. I did appreciate the ability to get through 5 books though! I am looking forward to another event hosted by Kim in May. Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS