#BICOThon Post

Tuesday, December 20, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with a quick check in post of the #BICOThon. Today they have asked for us to share the winter themed reads or books you are reading this winter. I have to be honest, I am just picking them up as I go. There is not really a winter theme amongst them, the only theme I have is to catch back up!

Also, #AMonthofFaves2016 is continuing on! Today's topic is: 5 Must Haves for Winter Survival. A fun topic, so here is my list:

1) Fuzzy Socks! (And The Body Shop's Peppermint Foot Cream)
2) Peppermint Hot Chocolate
3) A furry friend to snuggle with :)
4) A good book!
5) Lots of patience! (I am a fall kinda of person)


What are you reading? What things are in your winter survival kit?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS