#AMonthofFaves2016 Most Memorable Book

Monday, December 12, 2016

Continuing on the #AMonthofFaves2016...today I am here to talk about the most unique, weird, or memorable book that I have read this year:


That would be the new Lauren Graham Book: Talking As Fast As I Can.

I found this book to be memorable for many reasons. First of all, she plays Lorelai in my favorite TV show and we just had new episodes. So many times throughout the book I could see myself picturing scenes from that show and I really enjoyed that.

Secondly, we also got to learn more about her own personal life. I love that she has an REI card! :) Third, we also got a bit of insight about Parenthood, which was another show I really enjoyed.

All in all, I really enjoyed this book!

Have you read it?

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check this book out. I love Lauren even though I have never seen an episode of Gilmore Girls. I loved her Parenthood and the movie Evan Almighty.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS