Book Review: Spaceman

Monday, December 19, 2016



Author: Mike Massimino
 
Personal Review:I have to say that I was first drawn to this book because I recognized Mike Massimino from the Big Bang Theory. That said, I am so glad I picked up this book. I learned about his experience attempting to (and finally) becoming an astronaut. It was an interesting book and I am glad to have read it.

The thing that stands out to me most about this book was how much he had to overcome to achieve his dream. He worked incredibly hard to get there and I find that so awesome. He tells stories about his whole life and how everything lead him to the path he ended up on. I really appreciated his down to earth sense of the world.

The topic of space is one that is interesting to me. If you enjoyed The Martian, you may also enjoy this book. (Even though that one is fiction, they have similar themes). Thanks so much for the opportunity to read this book!

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book through the Blogging for Books program. While I did not pay for the book, the opinions are my own.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read!
    Self published books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am glad you stopped by! I agree it was a great book.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS