#0by18

Monday, December 26, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by today to tell you that I am doing some cleaning and preparing for the new year. Erin at Readingwithwrin had mentioned she wants to do the #0by18 challenge. Basically it means you read through all of the books that you own before the start of the New Year. This will be a year long 2017 challenge. When I heard that she was thinking about this, it got me wondering how many books am I actually behind.

Well here is the truth...
93 books that I own
20 that I have committed to reviews on
5 others that I have committed to but haven't gotten yet

So yeah...that's alot.*Gulp.

I have decided that this is going to be the year to make some changes. To that end, I am committing to this challenge and all of the others that say read my own books, get caught up on my TBR, etc!

Are you in? Let's make a deal to read our books instead of letting them be pretty paper weights.

Happy Reading! 

PS. That doesn't include new releases or library books that also need to get into the mix. *Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS