Happy #top16of2016!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by to let you know about an event that I heard about from Laurie at Palmer's Pages. This is an event being hosted by KimberlyFayeReads. The goal is to reflect on 2016 and I thought it sounded fun. The event started a couple of days ago, so let me share with you some of my updates!

12.25
Books I Wish Would Have Made It Time To Read This Year

-Emily Giffin-First Comes Love
-A Dog's Purpose
-So many others!!

12.26
Fave Book Covers






12.27
Favorite Couples

Ummmm good question? I know that alot of you are into 'shipping' people but I havent spent much time thinking about it. What are your thoughts?




12.28
Favorite Quotes

Photo Credit

I'll be back later this week for more updates!

Happy #top16of2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS