Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017

Tuesday, December 13, 2016



Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Tuesday is about books that I am looking forward to in the first half of 2017. I feel like there are some great ones waiting for us and that makes me really happy.  :)  This topic also lines up nicely with #AMonthofFaves2016 prompt which is books on your Winter Reading List. For those that come out this winter, I hope to be able to get them and read them soon!

Without further ado:

The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand



 

















Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy

















Geekerella by Ashley Poston


















My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella


















Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth


















The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord


















The Education of Will by Patricia B. McConnell


















Darling: I Love You by























2 comments:

  1. Great list! I can't wait to read Sophie Kinsella's newest, and I didn't know Elin Hilderbrand had one coming out next year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS