Mount TBR 2017

Friday, December 23, 2016



January 2017 will kick off the fifth year for the Mount TBR Reading Challenge, hosted by My Reader's Block. I am participating again this year because I have a bunch of books that I need to catch up on!

If you are interested here are the Challenge Levels:

Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s

Mount Blanc: Read 24 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Vancouver: Read 36 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Ararat: Read 48 books from your TBR piles/s
Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 60 books from your TBR pile/s
El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Everest: Read 100 books from your TBR pile/s

Mount Olympus (Mars): Read 150+ books from your TBR pile/s


I will use this section to track my books:

(TBD)


More details about the challenge on the link!

Will you be participating?


Happy Reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! This is brilliant! I will be signing up, sounds wonderful 😻

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS