November Rewind

Sunday, December 4, 2016

 

Hi Everyone,

Happy November wrap up! I hope that you had a wonderful month. I am happy to report that I finished 11 books this month.

I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.

Specifically, I read:
8 Books for Review
2 Library Books
1 Book I Own

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-2 Books
Mt. TBR-1 Book
#RockmyTBR-1 Book


Highlight of the month included:
 -Wrapping the Gilmore Girls Readathon that I am hosting!

I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for December?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS