This is How We Blog #AMonthofFaves2016

Tuesday, December 6, 2016


Hi Everyone!

This prompt is about the way that you blog. As you can see from the image attached, I use blogger to do most of my work. I love the feature so that I can schedule ahead of time. This has become a huge lifesaver for me!

Right now I am still using the blogspot part of the address. I have considered switching over to hosting my own site, but I have heard nightmares. I have also thought about Word press, but again I heard it is not as easy.

What do you use for blogging?

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. I use WordPress but only the free plan. Maybe eventually I will upgrade. I am always jealous of everyone else's blogs. They look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! I love the ideas and creativity that people put into their blogs! :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS