Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Best Books Of 2016

Tuesday, December 27, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by to link up with the Broke and Bookish crew with my 2016 Best Reads of the Year. (Yes, I know there is 11 but I couldn't pick which one to leave off...so you get an extra :) ) I am excited to share with you my list and to see what makes everyone's list! If you have not read these books, I highly recommend them :)

Here are mine:









Have you read these? What did you think?

Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. I really need to reread The Martian, I think. I enjoyed it a lot. Also, yay Lumberjanes!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Now that I have seen the movie, I would like to revisit it! Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. Lumberjanes looks really fun, I keep hearing that's a graphic novel to read but just haven't gotten to them yet. Soon... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loved The Martian! When we Collided was great too. The Poet's Dog looks interesting. Thanks for sharing these. Here are my picks :) https://jolenewilsonblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/my-top-ten-books-of-the-year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you for sharing your link, I will stop by there shortly!

      Delete
  4. Small Great Things will be my 1st read of 2017, I'm glad to see it on so many lists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so glad to hear it. It was sooo, sooo good!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS