#ReadThemAllThon Review: Fuschia City

Saturday, August 20, 2016




Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping with my second review for the #ReadThemAllThon Readathon. For the second gym, I have read the book "Open Road Summer' by Emery Lord. I believe that with finishing this book, I should be at +20 for taking the gym, +20 for the review. +36 for pages read (this book is 368) long, and +2 for the tweet, I will send after I post this. (My first tweet and the one I will post as soon as this is live!) So I think Nidoran (female) was at 87 CP and would now be at 165. Nidoran (female) evolves at 150.

Which means she has evolved to Nidorina!! Check out how cute she is! :)

  
Photo Credit


Open Road Summer
Emery Lord


In this book, we are greeted by Lilah (Dee), the country music star and her best friend Reagan. When they hit the road for a tour and summer on the road, a lot happens. They are soon joined by Matt, another star.  This book is about friendship, some romance, and what it means to look out for one another.

The reason I liked this book the most was because of the writing style. I enjoy Emery Lord’s books very much and she writes in a way that makes you want to keep reading to know what will happen next. Her stories within the story are amusing and heartwarming. I appreciate that.

The characters in the book had unique personalities. I am not sure that I always liked them as characters, but I understand why they were being the written that way. The setting of the book, involving both exploration and country music was something that appealed to me. I enjoyed the overall story of the book and am glad that it ended this way.

If you are looking for a book that is about country music or a contemporary romance, this may be the book for you.  


**********************
Have you read this book? Did you enjoy it? I love Emery Lord's writing and I cannot wait for her next book to get here! 

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book, but I've been meaning to. Glad to hear you liked it! :-)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS