Top Ten Tuesday: Books I would buy right now if I had a fully loaded gift card

Tuesday, August 2, 2016




Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Tuesday is the books that you would buy if you had a fully loaded gift card! I love this topic and for me it would consistent of books that I am not able to get from the library. I have a couple of shelves that I use to track this on good reads.

The first is my 'to-read' aka to buy shelf.

The second is my '2016 releases.'

The third is my '2017 releases."

I am constantly moving things from one place to another if I find out they are available. My mother in law introduced me to library extension and it is amazing! It searches my goodreads account at my local libraries for me to see if the books are there.

What would you buy? Do you use Good Reads? Feel free to add me!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to add you on Goodreads and on the blog. I look forward to checking out your TBR. Check out my list https://runwright.net/2016/08/02/ten-books-id-buy-right-this-second-if-someone-handed-me-a-fully-loaded-gift-card/
    I also talk about books on YouTube. Follow me there too. https://youtu.be/TDqShP05WRQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I confirmed the add. I will be sure to check out your list and videos! I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  2. That's really cool about the library extension! I can see that being really dangerous to my free time :p

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :) Be warned! :) I will be sure to check out your list too! Thanks!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS