#TBYSreadathon

Monday, August 29, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by to let you know about a readathon that will be going on this weekend! This one is hosted by the lovely @jmillwanders on September 2-5th. I will be with family so I am not sure how much reading I will get done, but I hope that you will think about participating!

Basically you just read the books you have been putting off for too long! You can sign up here. 

Make sure to use the hashtag #TBYSreadathon throughout the event so other readers can follow along with your updates and shenanigans.

I will update my progress here:


1) Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah
2) Paris Nights: My Year at Moulin Rouge
3) Eleanor and Hick

Niece Sized Books:
1) The Boxcar Children-The Bicycle Mystery
2) Pokemon: Team Rocket True


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS