July Rewind

Thursday, August 11, 2016





Hi Everyone,

Happy July wrap up! Sorry for the delay in getting this out, it's been a busy couple of days. Hard to believe we are already into mid August already! But it was another successful month of reading, in which I finished 27 books, thanks to some short ones and a couple of readathons!

I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.
Specifically, I read:
11 Books for Review
4 Books I Own
12 Library Books

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-12 Books
Mt. TBR-3 Books
#RockmyTBR-1 Book
Popsugar-1 book 
Read Harder-1 Book
(Some books overlap!)

Highlights of the month included:
Continuing the Virtual Adult Summer Reading Program!
#TGTRAT (The Great Twitter Readathon) (July 1-3rd)
 Biannual Bibliothon (July 3-9)
 Summer Cramathon (July 9-12)
Book Tube A Thon (July 18-24) 
#24in48 Readathon (July 23-24)
#20BooksofSummer (June 1-Sept 5)
#COYER Summer Vacation (June 18-Sept 2)
Blogger Summer Reading Program (month of July)
Summer TBR Wipe Out (July 3rd-August 14)
Casual Readathon (July 24-30) (#CasualReadathonJ2)
Connecting with new friends through twitter and other places!

I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for August?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS