Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Love (My all time faves!)
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Today's Top Ten Tuesday is a Valentine's Day freebie. Given that, I have decided to share with you all the books that I love most in the world. These are my favorites! If you have not had a chance to read them, I highly recommend going to the bookstore and picking them up as soon as possible!
1) The Richest Man in Town-I love this book. The moral of the story, how the author speaks about the book, all of it.
2) The Happiness Project-This is probably the book that has made the most sense to me in my life. I resonate with alot of what the author was saying and it was great to add to your life little pieces of Happiness!
3) Barefoot-I love all of Elin Hilderbrand's books, but this one especially! Luckily for me she has a new one coming out in June!
4) Eat Pray Love-This book has lots of what I adore-travel, food, and finding yourself. This book spoke to me. I loved it!
5) The Glass Castle-This book moved me in so many ways. I cannot imagine being in the situation of the author, but it was so good. The writing was excellent!
6) The Diary of a Young Girl-My favorite book from high school. I loved learning about the world around Anne Frank!
7) Ready Player One-This one is more of a 'video games' meets 'adventure' book. I loved it all the same. It was an excellent read!
8) Hollowing Out the Middle-As you know, I grew up in a small town. This one talks about that experience in a way that makes sense to me.
9) Adopting a Racing Greyhound-An excellent resource book for anyone has considered adopting a furry friend! Well worth the read.
10) My Life in France-The story of Julia Child. It was an interesting read filled with her experiences, yummy food, and all about France. I loved visiting there and it was fun to see it through her eyes.
What are your favorite books to read?