52 Weeks of Happiness

Friday, February 28, 2020



Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday! We made it through another week. This week I am trying the 52 Weeks of Happiness Challenge posted by my friend Karen! (Go check out her blog, she is awesome) 


This weeks prompt is  List the things (from your past and present) that feel like blockades in the way of happiness. Not an easy topic, but I thought one worth the effort!

SO here we go...


1) Fear. I love a plan and a plan suits me. LOL. I like my schedule, I like my routine. Sometimes it is hard for me to shift off that. 

2) Laziness. I don't know what it is lately, but sometimes I think it is hard to be an adult. It is hard to go to school full time and work hard time. When I am not doing those things, I just want to sit down, snuggle a kitten, and forget all the things I worry about sometimes.

3) 
Change is hard.  Repeat back to step one! I don't like not having a plan or the unknown.


What are your thoughts? Have you been successful in remedying these things?


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS