Reading Recap

Saturday, February 22, 2020


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with some mini reviews...

The Summer I Turned Pretty
I know that I needed more Jenny Han in my life and this one fit the bill! It was a quick read and I appreciated that. Now I just need to get the next two in the series.

Three Women
This one was recommended to me by a friend. It covers the stories of three women and their challenges that have happened based on particular stories in their lives. I found it interesting!

The Obstacle is the Way
This one was also recommended by a friend. It talks about the challenges that you face in life and how you can 'triumph' over them.

Warriors Don't Cry
What a powerful story. This one was about the integration of Little Rock Central High following the change of the laws. I find it fascinating to read these things because it was not all that long ago and that was exactly how the world was. Terrifying.

Summer of 79
Preview from Elin Hilderbrand! Gotta love me these books :)

Natural Disaster 
The behind the scenes book from Ginger Zee at GMA. Very interesting read!

What are you reading? Have you read any of these? 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS