#SixforSunday – Six reasons you love blogging

Sunday, February 9, 2020

#SIXFORSUNDAY

WHAT IS #SIXFORSUNDAY?

#SixforSunday was a little blog feature started in June 2017 by A Little But A Lot. It’s a weekly blog post where you get to share 6 books which fill a certain prompt. This week's theme is "Six Reasons You Love Blogging". 
So without further ado...my reasons...

1) The opportunity to read new to me authors! I have been introduced to so many new authors who have reached out to me to say hey...check out my book. Love it! 
2) The inside scope for author interviews. I LOVE learning about what is the process or story behind the book. :) 
3) My readers/you all! I am so grateful that you take the time to come by and say hi/share bookish thoughts with me. 
4) In a way blogging is my little piece of the web. I love that I have a space for sharing my own thoughts.
5) Blogging has encouraged me to go beyond my comfort zone. I would have never thought of going to a book convention before starting the blog. 
6)  Reading Challenges! It motivates me to stay focused on reading and also I love the creativity. I enjoy blogging to bring you ones for you to participate in as well. The community is what keeps me doing what I do everyday.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS