One Year Blogaversary and 200th post!

Saturday, May 14, 2016






Hi Everyone!

I am super excited to have a friend here with me today (it's puppy) to help announce that is the One Year Anniversary of He Said Books Or Me! Holy smokes! When I started this journey a year ago, I thought that I was doing something good by taking my "bookish" posts off our personal blog and moving them to a place where I could have book space. It has become so much more than that! This has become a hobby, a passion, and an excitement. I am so grateful for every single one of you for taking this journey with me.

I would like to express my thank you to each of you! To the authors who write the books I love, Thank You. To the publishers who share the books, Thank You! To those of you who host events, readathons, giveaways, Thank You! To those of you who host book content that I can access new releases, Thank you. To the library (my most favorite place in the world!) To the book community-bloggers, booktubers, friends, family, all of my supporters, Thank you! I would like to name you all by name, but I know that this post would end up being a bazillion words. So for each of you, thank you for making this year a wonderful one for me! I never thought when I started this journey that I would be able to say that I have almost 100 friends on Good Reads/Instagram and over 300 on twitter! That's amazing! And it is all because of you. Thank you.



So now that we have a year behind us, what's next?! I am glad you asked! I am hoping to expand my collaborations with others and I am also planning in putting in some new discussion posts. More to come soon on those topics!! Stay tuned.

Here's to a Year of Happy Reading and to Many More!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS