Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Websites I Visit On A (Almost) Daily Basis

Tuesday, May 10, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Websites I Visit On a (Almost) Daily Basis. I say almost because there are a few on the end that it is more likely weekly, but you get the idea.

Without further ado...

1) Twitter. If you don't follow me on there, please feel free to do so! This is how I stay connected to my bookish friends, so if you don't like books you probably wont want to follow me.

2) Instagram. This is where I post pictures of books and mainly of puppy and our kittens. Yes, I am a little obsessed with photographing them but when they are that cute...I can't resist.

3) Fairfax County Library. My go to haven for books! I am so grateful. I love this place. I spend way too many hours looking for options on there. I love that they have a vast selection. If I can't get something from them they also have interlibrary loan that I utilize for borrowing books.

4) Amazon. I use this for a lot of different things, but than again I have a list of bookish related things that I would like to get too!  We have prime and that has come in handy!

5) In Forum. This is the website for the 'Fargo Forum' newspaper and actually is the first of this list to not be about books. I love reading about what is happening back "at home" and this helps me to feel connected.

6) Gmail. I would be remiss if I didn't mention it! It is how I get my life taken care of and done every day. I have my personal account and then book account. Both help me to stay focused!

7) Etsy. I love all of the homemade wonderfulness that exists out there. I love to look at people's creative projects. I rarely let myself get items, but its fun to explore.

8) The National Park Service page. I love looking at all of the awesome places I can go and explore. Yes, I do have a list. I would love to get them all, but for now, I am starting with the ones within the state.

9) Abc.go.com This is how I watch most of my TV shows. I don't watch a ton to begin with and since we no longer have cable, I am usually at least a week behind, but when I do it is nice that I can use this site or the app to stream them.

10) Firsttoread.com-Penguin Random House for Books. I know its not supposed to be about books, but it is pretty awesome that you can get early releases this way!

What sites do you visit?

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Twitter and Instagram. Aside from my site, those are the two social media forums I use most. I heart them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have made some great contacts that way and I love seeing how creative people are! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I totally forgot all about Instagram. I am on there quite often these days. I also love going on Etsy, I have been trying to stay away but it's so hard. You can see my list here The Plot Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Sometimes its fun to just have a small look...:)

      Delete
  3. Outside of social media, I had to struggle to come up with sites that aren't book related lol. Hardest. Theme. Ever. :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS