Take Back Your Shelves Readathon

Friday, May 27, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by to let you know that I am participating in the 'Take Back Your Shelves Readathon" hosted by the lovely JMillWanders!  The whole goal of this event is to catch-up read the books you have been meaning to read! Lucky for me I have a long weekend and I had hoped to do some reading anyways!

Sign up by commenting here.

More Details:
Readathon Dates: May 28-30 (Saturday-Monday). I know not everyone has Memorial Day off of work, but this is an informal readathon so read whenever you have time. Thirty minutes? Cool. Thirty hours? Rebel.

Bonus: There will be prizes! Make sure to use the hashtag #TBYSreadathon on social media throughout the weekend to qualify, and keep an eye out for random prompts from me on Twitter and Instagram.


I will update my status here as I progress:

1. The Little Paris Bookshop
2. Love & Gelato
3. Please Stop Laughing at Me
4. Fun Home
5. Scarlet Epstein Hates It Here
6. Every Exquisite Thing
7. The Goddess Pose
8. The Slice Harvester


Hope you will join us!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS