TEN RANDOM FACT TAG!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016



TEN RANDOM FACT TAG!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 bloggers
4. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them
Thanks to Kristi at the Boston Book Reader for tagging me. I don't really do these, so I thought I would give it a whirl.

1. I grew up in the midwest and am glad for that. 
2.We have now lived on the East Coast for 8 years!
3. I’m a proud 'fur mom.'
4. I have two bengal cats.
5. I also have a retired racing greyhound.
6. Even after a year, I am still trying to figure out this whole book blogging thing.
7. I don't really like talking about myself-- so this is hard.
8. My husband is my best friend and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
9. I love to travel and see the world!
10. I have been to 44 of 50 states!

I would like to nominate:
Whomever may be interested!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS TAG PLEASE LINK IT IN THE COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS