Book Review: Holding Up the Universe

Sunday, November 20, 2016



Author: Jennifer Niven
 

I really enjoyed this book. First and foremost, there are some 'tough issues' that are addressed in this book. I appreciate books that make you think and consider how you would handle situations like these.

The second part of this book was that it was written in an easy to read. I really appreciated the back and forth perspectives of the main characters. I found both of their stories to be interesting and it helped me to really understand who they are as characters.

I would recommend this book for those who are looking for a YA read that tackles the tough topics. The book was entertaining as well as an interesting. Thank you for the opportunity to review this book.

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book as part of the Blogging for Books program. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS