Book Review: The Secret Language of Dogs

Tuesday, November 1, 2016



Author: Victoria Stilwell
 
I really enjoyed everything about this book. First and foremost, there are adorable pictures of dogs, puppies, and other canine friends throughout. I am a big dog person and I loved looking at them.

The second part of this book was that it was written in an easy to read, but informative way. I really appreciated the opportunity to learn more about what different things that dogs do mean. For example, what does it mean when your dog is wagging his tail. I enjoyed learning how the animals 'communicate."

I would recommend this book for those who haven't spent much time around dogs or for those thinking about getting/adopting a dog. There is a lot of good insight here. It was also worth the read for those of us who have had a dog. Thank you for the opportunity to review this book.

Disclaimer: I was awarded this book as part of the Blogging for Books program. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS