Reading Recap

Sunday, November 13, 2016


Hi Everyone!

It's been a little while since I have shared with you a Reading Recap, so I thought I would stop by with some mini-reviews of books that I have been reading lately.

Strong is the New Beautiful-Lindsay Vonn
From the Olympian, you gain insight on her personal practices for working out, eating right, and taking care of yourself. I liked this book. It was jammed packed with tips and tricks for being a stronger you. My favorite tip of the book: if you don't enjoy your workout, keep going until you find one.

Goldie Vance
A new graphic novel to me. I enjoy this one because Goldie is 'part detective' and helps to solve the mysteries that are going on around her. I liked the graphics and I found this one interesting to read. You never quite know what Goldie is going to get into next.

Christmas Pets and Kisses
This was a series of 16 short stories that were mainly romance focused. They all had adorable animals though that helped the story along. I enjoyed that each one was a little different and that they all seemed to flow together. I especially enjoyed the animal aspects of the stories!

My True Love Gave To Me
Do you remember when I reviewed Summer Days and Summer Nights? This was actually the one that came out first. This is a series of short stories by a number of YA authors. I enjoyed revisiting some of the characters from the other book.

What have you been reading lately?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS