October Rewind

Monday, November 7, 2016




Hi Everyone,

Happy October wrap up! What a crazy busy month, but I am excited to report that I have finished 13  books! This number is a little down from the usual count, but I am happy with it. We spent some time abroad this month, so I am still happy to be in the double digits. I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.

Specifically, I read:
9 Books for Review
3 Library Books
1 Books I Own

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-3 Books
Mt. TBR-1 Book
#RockmyTBR-1 Book
Popsugar-0 books 
Read Harder-0 Books
Animal-1 Book

(Some books overlap!)

Highlight of the month included:
 -Continuing the Gilmore Girls Readathon that I am hosting!

I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for November?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS