#CountdowntilGG Final Checkpoint

Wednesday, November 23, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with the FINAL checkin post regarding the Gilmore Girls Readathon! How has the last month of reading been going? Just want to leave a comment below with how you are doing or link me back to your blog post to let me know!




I had big plans to finish my bingo card and it just didn't happen. Between going out of the country for vacation, two work trips, and life I just couldn't make it work. So instead of letting you know what books I finished, I am going to list the books I would have liked to finish:

Lane-Girl Interrupted. 
Dean-Snow White and Red Rose
Mrs. Kim-It Takes a Village
Paul Anka-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night
Sookie: Kitchen Confidential
Kirk-The Scarecrow of Oz
Richard-1984
Paris-Stiff: The Curious Life of Human Cadavers
Jackson: The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
Lorelai-Memoirs of a Dutiful Daughter
Michel-S is for Silence
Logan-The Secret Life of Bees

Maybe someday I will get a chance to go back and finish these? At least I was able to get through 11 books :) In the meanwhile, at least I have new episodes to watch soon!

Let me know your progress. I will be announcing the winner(s) on Twitter very soon!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS