Hi Everyone! I know that I have used my blog up until this point as a place for book reviews. However, this week I have decided to link up with ‘The Broke and the Bookish’ for their ‘Top Ten Tuesday’ list. I am not only looking forward to many books this summer, but especially some down time!
Top Ten Books that I Plan to Have in my Beach Bags this Summer
1. The Rumour by Elin Hilderbrand- She is one of my favorite authors and I am anticipating her new book coming out in June!
2. The Guest Cottage by Nancy Thayer-Her books are ‘light’ and fun, perfect for the beach!
3. Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews-I enjoy reading about other spending time at the beach, so this one is right up my alley.
4. In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume-A new adult novel from Judy Blume? Yes, please!
5. The Nurses A Year of Secrets, Drama, and Miracles with the Heroes of the Hospital by Alexandra Robbins-Another author that I thoroughly enjoy. Her books make me think and give me good insight on topics I have little knowledge about.
6. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler- Another new to me, but the book looks like a good one!
7. Still Alice by Lisa Genova-I first heard about this from a friend who said she really enjoyed it. Now that it is a movie, I wouldn’t mind reading it and then seeing the movie.
8. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty-I read ‘Big Little Lies’ recently and really enjoyed it. I thought I would try another one by her.
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes,-The second one is coming out in September, so I need to get reading on the first!
10. Hope in a Jar by Beth Harbison-I don’t know much about this book but the cover looks fun and it was one of the books that Good Reads recommended to me.