Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under The Tree
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Happy Tuesday Friends!
I am stopping by today with a link up to the Top Ten Tuesday post for Books that I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree. Thanks to the gracious hosts for hosting us for another week.
Here are my Top Ten:
1) End to Ending: An Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiker's Story-All about hiking! One of my favorite ways to spend time outdoors!
2) Grandma Gatewood's Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail-Another hiking one! This one just sounds awesome to me.
3) The Dog Stays in the Picture: Life Lessons from a Rescued Greyhound- As you guys all I know, I love my puppy! This sounds like a good one.
4) Dogtology: Live. Bark. Believe.-Another Dog Book. Looks like a good read!
5) Cow Country- An education book that has been on my list for awhile!
6) Small Beneath the Sky: A Prairie Memoir- I love Memoirs! The cover looks great!
7) Boots and Backpacks: Pride & Prejudice on the Appalachian Trail, Roughly-Another hiking book. I think we are starting to see a theme here :)
8) Charm: An Amazing Story of a Little Black Cat-Another animal book! Yet another theme :)
9) Cookies & Beer: Bake, Pair, Enjoy-Sounds delicious and like my kind of book!
10) Greyhound Tales: True Stories of Rescue, Compassion & Love-One last animal book!
What is on your wish list from Santa this year? Happy Reading!