Pop Sugar Reading Challenge 2016

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with a link to the 2016 Pop Sugar Reading Challenge. This will be my place that I will record my progress for that challenge.

1. Ghostly Tales of Selected VA State Parks-Book set in Home State
2. Keefer: The People's Choice-A Book Recommended by a Family Member
3. Confederacy of Dunces-A Satirical Book
4.  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children-A dystopian novel and a book becoming a movie this year
5. Rising Strong-A Self Improvement Book
6. Game of Thrones-Sci Fi Book 
7. Stir, My Broken Brain-A Book from the Library
8.  She's Not There-An Autobigraphy
9. The Witches, Salem 1692-A National Book Award Winner 
10. A Little Life-Over 600 Pages 
11. LumberJanes Vol. 3-Graphic Novel 
12. Matilda-A book you havent read since high school
13. The Goddess Pose- A NY Times Bestseller

14. Yes Please-A book by a comedian
15. Here's to Us-A Book about an island and published in 2016
16. Tonight the Streets Are Ours-A YA Best Seller   
17. Placebo Junkies 
18. Written in the Stars 

1/2/2017: I ended up barely finishing this challenge. I realize I should have been better about tracking them here, but the good news is that I finished. For the master list of books i read, please check out my goodreads!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS