I am stopping by quick with a post to update for my plans for the 2016 Reading Challenge #RockMyTBR. I am hoping that by listing out some of the ideas I have for books to read, that I may be able to buddy read with some one else on some of them! This will also give me a master list to be able to check off as the year goes by.
Without further ado...
1) Love Fortunes and Other Disasters (Grimbaud, #1) (Feb 2016)
2) Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Done March 2016)
3) Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (#1) by Ransom Riggs
4.) Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix (April 2016)
5.) Landline (May 2016)
6) Tonight the Streets Are Ours (June 2016)
7) Free Days with George (July 2016)
Are you planning to read any of these? If so, please let me know. I would love to hear from you!