Just stopping by with a link to the 2016 Book Riot Read Harder Challenge. This will be my place that I will record my progress for that challenge.
1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children-Read a book that was adapted into a movie, then watch the movie. Debate which is better. (Movies not out yet)
2. Stir, My Broken Brain-A Food Memoir
3. She's Not There-Read for a person who is transgender
4. The Witches, Salem 1692-A Book about Religion
5. A Little Life-A Book Over 500 Pages
6. LumberJanes-Volume 3 -Graphic Novel
7. Matilda- A middle school novel
8. The Goddess Pose- A Biography
9. Yes Please-An audiobook that has won an audie award
10. Placebo Junkies
11. Written in the Stars
1/2/2017: I ended up barely finishing this challenge. I realize I should have been better about tracking them here, but the good news is that I finished. For the master list of books i read, please check out my goodreads!